Project Manager (m/f/d), Marlborough, MA, USA
An exciting, challenging position working internationally with both major solar energy industry players to manage the quality of PV equipment.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, customers and project team members.
- Efficiently manage technical diligence, procurement assistance and quality assurance projects.
- Coordinate resources internationally to get projects executed within budget and on-time.
- Ensure on-time delivery of high-quality reports and deliverables to clients.
- Professionally communicate with both clients, service providers and manufacturers.
- Play the PV expert role in helping to develop new customers and assist during execution of projects.
- Be capable of auditing and/or conducting occasional in-factory or field quality assurance work.
- Overcome time and cultural barriers to work well at a global level; be a strong team player.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in business management and/or engineering.
- Prior and/or formal project management training and experience.
- At least five years’ experience in the PV industry.
- A basic technical understanding of PV modules, inverters and batteries.
- A strong desire and track record for managing projects
- Experience working with customers and building trusted relationships.
- A good grasp of commercial business processes.
- Strong writing and analytical skills.
- Proficient with the standard Microsoft suite and project management tools
- Flexible with work location and time (although position will be mostly office based)
- Willing to travel on behalf of the company
- Trustworthy, reliable and a self-starter
- A team player with multicultural experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Goal-driven and results-oriented
||Full time empoyment
||Opportunity for annual personal and corporate bonus