Project Manager / Consultant (f/m/d)
PI Berlin is looking for a new member for our project delivery team. The job requires both a mix of project management and consulting for our customers. You will be part of an international team spanning across the globe from China to the USA to our home base in Germany. Your daily work will be a key driver in the renewable energy transition. As part of PI Berlin, you will be making sure that solar PV plants and equipment are delivering reliable clean energy.
We strongly encourage women to apply who, if equally qualified, will be given preference.
- Project management of customer contracts including scheduling, logistics, team leading, customer communication, reporting and billing.
- Manage multiple work packages that may include laboratory testing, power plant inspections, performance analysis, production oversight as well as research & development.
- Manage the project resources from the technical services team in the office and on-site.
- Prepare, review, and release final reports verifying that the customer objectives have been met.
- Support analysis, inspections, simulations and testing as required.
- Communicate with customers to consult and discuss the project details, deliverables, strategy and follow-up activities.
- Assist the sales team from time to time to develop complex service offerings in proposals for customers.
- Engineering degree in mechanical, electrical or environmental/renewable energy
- Broad knowledge of solar photovoltaic energy
- Minimum three years of experience in managing photovoltaic projects.
- Experience with project management
- Ability to manage complex and diverse technical tasks
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to travel and work internationally from time to time.
- Ability to work according to industry norms and standards.
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Fluency in German and English both spoken and written; additional languages are beneficial
- Ability to work independently as well as part of team is a must
||Regular employment contract
||30 Days per year
||40h per week | Optional flexible or part-time