Lab Technician (w/d/m)
PI Berlin is looking for a lab technician to support our growing activities in the solar PV module test laboratory in Berlin, Germany.
The name PI Berlin stands for experience and quality in photovoltaics. Our independence is essential both for creating high quality solutions, and for winning and retaining customer trust. Our services are guiding customers through all processes, from the production of modules to the approval of the completed power plant.
- Carry out and supervising laboratory measurements of solar PV modules
- Operate test stands and check test results for plausibility and correctness
- Supervision of students and interns that support the testing process
- Review test results and prepare reports
- Project-related support for test stand construction / test stand optimization
- Maintain, calibrate, and repair test stands as required
- Conduct annual safety-related device checks
- Completed training/technician as an electrician, in the field of electrical engineering or similar
- Experience in conducting tests of electrical devices and operating measurement equipment
- Relevant professional experience in the PV sector is an advantage
- Strong analytical thinking
- Excellent command of spoken and written English or German
3. The PI Berlin Experience
The team at PI Berlin consists of project managers, engineers, scientists, and technicians that are passionate and dedicated to solar energy. Our mission is to empower the energy transition by bringing technical expertise to the solar industry. We do this by adhering to our core values of cooperation, integrity, and respect.
We want our employees to thrive in a healthy workplace environment by implementing such things as a flexible home-office policy and bicycle leasing program. The team in Germany represents seven different nationalities and we work together with our colleagues in Spain, Italy, China, and the USA – truly an international group. If we have piqued your interest, we would very much look forward to receiving your application and having the opportunity to get to know you.
||Standard employment contract
||30 Days per year
Wir freuen uns auf Sie