Senior Sales Manager (m/f) Berlin, Germany
Leader of Regional Sales Team with strong PV Experience
Come join our team!
PI Berlin is seeking a motivated sales professional with at least 5 years’ experience in the solar industry to lead our growing regional sales team focused on Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The incumbent of the position will manage our regional sales team, build and implement a compelling regional sales strategy, drive regional service development, develop and close sales with strategic accounts, manage sales reporting and CRM use and monitor key target markets and competitors.
The incumbent will be driven by customer satisfaction, revenue targets as well as success in managing a sales team. Demonstrating a solid, historical sales track record will be important for any candidate, particularly experience selling in a consultative environment. A pre-existing network of downstream industry relationships and a technical understanding of PV power plants and equipment will also be advantageous.
- Lead the EMEA sales team
- Develop and manage own strategic accounts and close sales with those accounts
- Manage sales reporting to management and CRM use.
- Build and implement a clear sales strategy for EMEA
- Drive regional product and service development
- Monitor key markets and competitors, provide market intelligence
- Identify and follow up on opportunities to increase PI brand awareness
- Work closely with other functions in the company including project management, product management and marketing communication
- A university degree, preferably in sales management and/or business management
- Minimum 5+ years’ sales experience and track record in EMEA markets
- Experience managing a sales team
- Solid understanding and experience with sales management processes and CRM
- Existing network of contacts across the EMEA PV industry
- A good technical understanding of PV power plants and equipment helpful
- Willingness to travel
- Written and spoken fluency in English essential
About PI Berlin
PI Berlin is the leading technical adviser, risk manager and quality assurance provider for PV power plants and equipment. Founded in 2006, PI Berlin has advised, evaluated and quality assured more than 11 GW of PV systems world-wide, including conducting more than 250 factory audits on 115 PV module and inverter manufacturers representing more than 67 GW of global manufacturing capacity.
PI Berlin provides an exciting, dynamic work environment with the opportunity to work alongside an experienced team of Engineers and Scientists with substantial solar expertise. From technically complex power plants, to emerging technologies such as thin film modules and bifacial cells, to advanced PV module cleaning systems, PI Berlin has the capability to respond to the ever-changing needs of the industry.
PI Berlin also operates two ISO 17025 accredited PV module test laboratories – one in Berlin, Germany, the other in Suzhou, China. Our labs provide IEC, UL and MCS certification services, but also complement our in-factory and field-based services by being able to physically test new or failed equipment. PI Berlin is thus able to provide a complete set of PV quality and risk management services across factories, labs and the field.
Please submit your application by email to Ms. Krüger, including reasons why we should hire you:
PI Photovoltaik-Institut Berlin AG