The success of photovoltaics is simply not sufficient for our customers and for us. Rather, we at PI Berlin are dedicated to the promotion and expansion of renewable energy as well as fair business practices.
We share the vision of a sustainable energy supply. Forms of renewable energy have expanded worldwide in recent years, becoming an economic force to be reckoned with. In competition with traditional technologies, the quality of the components and systems of renewable energy are key reasons for its success. Long-term success will only be assured through technological progress, and for this reason, we place innovation and sustainability at the very core of our work.
The Market and our Customers
- Markets and customer expectations are changing at a lightning pace. We rise to this challenge by providing customer-specific solutions.
- The goal of the services we provide is to continuously improve the ability of our customers to compete in the market.
- Our versatility and deadline-oriented approach help our customers to optimise their own procedures.
- In-house research results and developments ensure that we employ the latest methods and technologies for our customers.
- Our independence and our IEC 17025 accreditation are important pillars for winning and retaining customer trust.
- The qualifications and motivation of our staff are driving factors of our success.
- Our team takes pride in its own work and takes personal responsibility for the company's success.
- Our intercultural skills ensure excellent relations with partners worldwide.
- A philosophy of outstanding team cooperation is fostered through mutual trust, respect and support.
- Staff regularly exchanges knowledge within the company, and they continue to develop their own skills with external qualifications, keeping their expertise at the highest level.
- A flat hierarchy ensures customer-oriented flexibility and versatility.
- Internal procedures are organised around the key requirements of quality and efficiency.
- We achieve a healthy work-life balance by maintaining reasonable office hours and stable working conditions.
- Staff members’ personal lives and social or civic engagement can be harmonised with professional demands.
- Open communication and transparency are vital prerequisites for optimising internal processes.